Voluntary disclosure and stock market liquidity: evidence from the Jordanian capital market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010.
"Firm's information environment and stock liquidity: evidence from Tunisian context,"
28699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Papers 1304.4852, arXiv.org.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2011. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Post-Print hal-00813921, HAL.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010. "Does corporate governance affect stock liquidity in the Tunisian Stock Market?," MPRA Paper 28697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Fawzi Al Sawalqa, 2014. "Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Voluntary Disclosure Compliance. The Case of Banks in Jordan," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 369-384, April.
- Ayman Haddad & Wasim AlShattarat & Naser AbuGhazaleh & Haitham Nobanee, 2015. "The impact of ownership structure and family board domination on voluntary disclosure for Jordanian listed companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 203-234, December.
More about this item
KeywordsArab financial markets; financial reporting; stock market liquidity; voluntary disclosure; Jordan; capital markets; annual reports.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijaape:v:5:y:2009:i:3:p:285-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=41 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .