An Analysis of Poultry Investment Function: A Case Study of Lesotho
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew & Koopman, Siem Jan & Riani, Marco, 1997. "The Modeling and Seasonal Adjustment of Weekly Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 354-368, July.
- Lovell Jarvis & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2004.
"Seasonal Adjustment in a Market for Female Agricultural Workers,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 254-266.
- Jarvis, Lovell S. & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza, 2002. "Seasonal Adjustment In A Market For Female Agricultural Workers," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19587, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Douglas J. Miller & Marvin L. Hayenga, 2001. "Price Cycles and Asymmetric Price Transmission in the U.S. Pork Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 551-562.
- Randal R. Rucker & Walter N. Thurman & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2005. "Estimating the Structure of Market Reaction to News: Information Events and Lumber Futures Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 482-500.
- Ana I. Sanjuán & P. J. Dawson, 2003. "Price transmission, BSE and structural breaks in the UK meat sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 155-172, June.
- Timothy J. Richards & Paul M. Patterson, 2005. "Retail Price Fixity as a Facilitating Mechanism," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 85-102.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjag:v:06:y:2009:i:3-4:p:56-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .