Impact of Income Shocks on Asset Portfolio of Rural Indian Households: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006. "Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 421-445.
- Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 1996. "Trade-induced Investment-led Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsasset portfolio; rural households; income volatility; health and weather shocks; household structure; India;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibl:journl:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:17-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Salavat Sayfullin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feibsge.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .