Inflation, Market Structure and Globalization. A Sectoral Study for Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2012.
"How the Gold Standard functioned in Portugal: an analysis of some macroeconomic aspects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 617-629, February.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2004. "How the Gold Standard Functioned in Portugal: An Analysis of Some Macroeconomic Aspects," GEMF Working Papers 2004-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2011. "How the Gold Standard Functioned in Portugal: An Analysis of Some Macroeconomic Aspects," Post-Print hal-00665454, HAL.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2005. "How the gold standard functioned in Portugal: an analysis of some macroeconomic aspects," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0505002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; market competition; trade openness; Mexico;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibg:eajour:v:46:y:2013:i:3-4:p:26-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zorica Bozic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienbgyu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.