Challenge Of Common Agricultural Policy For Rural Development In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mantino, Francesco, 2010. "The reform of EU rural development policy and the challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 49294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Roberto Cagliero & Francesco Licciardo & Marzia Legnini, 2021. "The Evaluation Framework in the New CAP 2023–2027: A Reflection in the Light of Lessons Learned from Rural Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-18, May.
- Barbara Wieliczko & Agnieszka Kurdyś-Kujawska & Zbigniew Floriańczyk, 2021. "EU Rural Policy’s Capacity to Facilitate a Just Sustainability Transition of the Rural Areas," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-23, August.
- Dominika Kuberska & Mariola Grzybowska-Brzezinska & Agnieszka Brelik, 2020. "Shaping Competitiveness Through Policy: The Case of the Organic Food Market," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 1334-1354.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; rural development; Romania.;
All these keywords.
- P25 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:197-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.