An Estimation Of The Eu Integration Effects Upon Some Agricultural Markets From Romania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lucian Luca, 2013. "An estimation of the EU integration effects upon some agricultural markets from Romania," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 2, pages 382-386.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandri, Cecilia & Luca, Lucian, 2008. "An assessment of the impact of possible CAP reform scenarios on Romanian agriculture," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44022, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandri, Cecilia & Luca, Lucian, 2008. "The Impact Of Cap Reform On Romanian Agriculture," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44858, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Costin, Lenuța, 2014. "Impact of the National Economy restructuring on the Rural Development," MPRA Paper 61624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRomania; agricultural markets; European integration; producer surplus; net welfare.;
All these keywords.
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:55-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.