Status and Problems of Pension Insurance Financial Security in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:193-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burgstahler, David & Dichev, Ilia, 1997. "Earnings management to avoid earnings decreases and losses," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-126, December.
- Skinner, Douglas J., 1993. "The investment opportunity set and accounting procedure choice : Preliminary evidence," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 407-445, October.
More about this item
Keywordssocial insurance; pension insurance; pension fund; pension; budget; insurance fee;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaf:journl:y:2014:i:1:p:89-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serhiy Ostapchuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iafkvua.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .