European Environmental Policy And The Strategy ‘Europe 2020’
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horridge, Mark & Wittwer, Glyn, 2008. "SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 628-634, December.
- Latorre, María C. & Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G., 2009. "The effects of multinationals on host economies: A CGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 851-864, September.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995.
"Transport Costs and Rural Development,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2003. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1185, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 95-wp133, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten, 2010. "Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 795-811, August.
- Ueda, Takayuki & Koike, Atsushi & Yamaguchi, Katsuhiro & Tsuchiya, Kazuyuki, 2005. "Spatial Benefit Incidence Analysis of Airport Capacity Expansion: Application of SCGE Model to the Haneda Project," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 165-196, January.
- Euijune Kim & Kabsung Kim, 2002. "Impacts of regional development strategies on growth and equity of Korea: A multiregional CGE model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria GOULA & Christos Ap. LADIAS & Olga GIOTI-PAPADAKI & Nikolaos HASANAGAS, 2015. "The Spatial Dimension Of Environment-Related Attitudes: Does Urban Or Rural Origin Matter?," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 115-129, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean environmental policy; “Europe 2020”;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:iv:y:2012:i:1:p:151-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .