Impacto sobre las cotizaciones sociales de la integración del Sistema Especial de Empleados del Hogar en el Régimen General: aplicación a los empleados que atienden a personas en situación de dependencia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar, 2008.
"The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2302-2319, December.
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2006. "The Effects of Partisan Alignment on the Allocation of Intergovernmental Transfers. Differences-in-Differences Estimates for Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 1855, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2006. "The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain," Working Papers 2006-09, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2010.
"A Monte Carlo evaluation of the efficiency of the PCSE estimator,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 7-10, January.
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2006. "A Monte Carlo Evaluation of the Efficiency of the PCSE Estimator," Working Papers in Economics 06/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Dasgupta, Sugato & Dhillon, Amrita & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2009.
"Electoral goals and center-state transfers: A theoretical model and empirical evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Dasgupta, Sugato & Dhillon, Amrita & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2008. "Electoral Goals and Center-State Transfers: A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 3376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wiji Arulampalam & Sugato Dasgupta & Amrita Dhillon & Bhaskar Dutta, 2008. "Electoral goals and center-state transfers: A Theoretical model and empirical evidence from India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-14, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ann E. Harrison, 2005.
"Ownership Versus Environment: Disentangling the Sources of Public-Sector Inefficiency,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 135-147, February.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Harrison, Ann E., 2000. "Ownership versus environment : disentangling the sources of public sector inefficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2272, The World Bank.
- Laura Fernández-Caballero & Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez, 2012.
"Monitoring Sub-central Government Spending in Spain,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 202(3), pages 77-104, September.
- Laura Fernández-Caballero & Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez, 2011. "Monitoring sub-central government spending in Spain," Working Papers 1127, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Debrun, Xavier, 2007. "The new stability and growth pact: A first assessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 453-477, February.
- James Bennett & Thomas Dilorenzo, 1982. "Off-budget activities of local government: The bane of the tax revolt," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 333-342, January.
- Kiewiet, D Roderick & Szakaly, Kristin, 1996. "Constitutional Limitations on Borrowing: An Analysis of State Bonded Indebtedness," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 62-97, April.
- Miguel Miaja, 2006. "Fiscal Discipline in a Decentralised Administration: The Spanish Experience," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 39-54.
- Michael Marlow & David Joulfaian, 1989. "The determinants of off-budget activity of state and local governments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 113-123, November.
- Juan R. Cuadrado Roura & Marta Carrillo Neff, 2008. "Expansión del Sector Público Empresarial en las Autonomías y Ayuntamientos. Evolución y análisis de las posibles causas," Working Papers 03/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- David M. Drukker, 2003. "Testing for serial correlation in linear panel-data models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 168-177, June.
- Bunch, Beverly S, 1991. "The Effect of Constitutional Debt Limits on Stage Governments' Use of Public Authorities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 57-69, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpleador; empleado del hogar; cotizaciones sociales; Seguridad Social;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2013:v:205:i:2:p:33-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.