When a Crisis in Journalism Meets an Economy in Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierangelo Garegnani, 2002. "Misunderstanding Classical Economics? A Reply to Blaug," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 241-254.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori (ed.), 1998. "The Elgar Companion to Classical Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 851, September.
- Salvadori, Neri, 1981. "Falling Rate of Profit with a Constant Real Wage: An Example," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 59-66, March.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2002. "One Theory or Two? Walras's Critique of Ricardo," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 365-398.
- Schefold, Bertram, 1976. "Different Forms of Technical Progress," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 806-819, December.
- Li, Carmen A & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2000.
"Inflation and Exchange Rate Regimes in Mexico,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 87-100.
- Blaug, M., 1998. "Misunderstanding Classical Economics - The Sraffian Interpretation of the Surplus Approach," Discussion Papers 9802, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, December.
- Kurz, Heinz D, 1992. "Adam Smith on Foreign Trade: A Note on the 'Vent-for-Surplus' Argument," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(236), pages 475-481, November.
- Mark Blaug, 1999. "Misunderstanding Classical Economics: The Sraffian Interpretation of the Surplus Approach," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 213-236.
- Kurz, Heinz D & Salvadori, Neri, 1992. "Morishima on Ricardo: Review Article," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 227-247, June.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2008. "New Growth Theory and Development Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Development Economics, Volumes 1 & 2, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2002. "Mark Blaug on the “Sraffian Interpretation of the Surplus Approach”," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 225-236.
- Neri Salvadori (ed.), 2003. "The Theory of Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2741, September.
- Christian Gehrke & Heinz D. Kurz, 2006. "Sraffa on von Bortkiewicz: Reconstructing the Classical Theory of Value and Distribution," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 91-149.
- Mark Blaug, 2009. "The Trade-Off between Rigor and Relevance: Sraffian Economics as a Case in Point," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 219-247.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2004. "Sraffian research programmes and unorthodox economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 179-206.
- Kurz, Heinz D, 1978. "Rent Theory in a Multisectoral Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 16-37, March.
- Mark Blaug, 2002. "Kurz and Salvadori on the Sraffian Interpretation of the Surplus Approach," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 237-240.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:43:y:2011:i:2:p:375-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.