The Rise and Fall of Cross-Country Growth Regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:198-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glawe, Linda & Wagner, Helmut, 2016. "China in the Middle-Income Trap?," MPRA Paper 73336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 2015.
"Energy prices, growth, and the channels in between: Theory and evidence,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 29-52.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2006. "Energy Prices, Growth,and the Channels in Between: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/47, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Energy Prices, Growth and the Channels Imbetween: Theory and evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 034, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Michele Battisti & Massimo Del Gatto & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2018.
"Labor productivity growth: disentangling technology and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 111-143, March.
- Michele Battisti & Massimo Del Gatto & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2014. "Labor Productivity Growth: Disentangling Technology and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 2014-02, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:680-698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Battisti, Michele & Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Zeira, Joseph, 2013. "Global Divergence in Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amini, Shahram & Battisti, Michele & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2017. "Decomposing changes in the conditional variance of GDP over time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 376-387.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2013. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 284-300.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F., 2016. "The impact of disembodied technological progress on working hours," Kiel Working Papers 2026, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gomes, Nicolas Dias & Cerqueira, Pedro André & Almeida, Luís Alçada, 2015. "A survey on software piracy empirical literature: Stylized facts and theory," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 29-37.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:41:y:2009:i:5:p:315-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.