A Marshall-Walras Divide? A Critical Review of the Prevailing Viewpoints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Vroey Michel & Duarte Pedro Garcia, 2013.
"In search of lost time: the neoclassical synthesis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Michel De Vroey & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012. "In Search of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Michel DE VROEY & Pedro GARCIA DUARTE, 2012. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Michel De Vroey, 2014. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassicalsynthesis," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 005, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:aka:aoecon:v:68:y:2018:i:supplement1:p:27-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2018. "János Kornai and General Equilibrium Theory," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 68(supplemen), pages 27-52, January.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshallian theory; Walrasian theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:41:y:2009:i:4:p:709-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .