Jean Ville's Contribution to the Integrability Debate: The Mystery of a Lost Theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- François Gardes & Pierre Garrouste, 2006. "Jean Ville's contribution to the integrability debate: the mystery of a lost theorem," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00274275, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Amartya K. Sen, 1966. "Labour Allocation in a Cooperative Enterprise," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 361-371.
- Lawrence D. Schall, 1972. "Interdependent Utilities and Pareto Optimality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(1), pages 19-24.
- Rawls, John, 1974. "Some Reasons for the Maximin Criterion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 141-146, May.
- Steven G. Medema, 2000. "“Related Disciplines”: The Professionalization of Public Choice Analysis," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 289-324, Supplemen.
- Douty, Christopher M, 1972. "Disasters and Charity: Some Aspects of Cooperative Economic Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 580-590, September.
- Musgrave, Richard A, 1970. "Pareto Optimal Redistribution: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 991-993, December.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1975. "Macroeconomic Constraints, Economic Efficiency and Ethics: An Introduction to Kantian Economics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(168), pages 430-437, November.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2001. "The Changing Place of Empathy in Welfare Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 387-410, Fall.
- Louis Alessi, 1967. "A utility analysis of post-disaster co-operation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 85-90, January.
- R. A. Schwartz, 1968. "Corporate Philanthropic Contributions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 479-497, June.
- Mishan, E J, 1972. "The Futility of Pareto-Efficient Distributions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 971-976, December.
- James M. Buchanan, 1949. "The Pure Theory of Government Finance: A Suggested Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 496-496.
- Culyer, A J, 1971. "Medical Care and the Economics of Giving," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(151), pages 295-303, August.
- Collard, David, 1975. "Edgeworth's Propositions on Altruism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 355-360, June.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 1973. "Constitutional Democracy and Social Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(1), pages 60-80.
- Geoffrey Brennan, 1973. "Pareto desirable redistribution: The non-altruistic dimension," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-67, March.
- Hochman, Harold M & Rodgers, James D, 1969. "Pareto Optimal Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 542-557, Part I Se.
- William J. Baumol & Charles A. Wilson (ed.), 2001. "Welfare Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 529.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:38:y:2006:i:5:p:86-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.