Multiple Priorities in Evolving Scholarly Disciplines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonung, Lars, 1981. "Ricardo on Machinery and the Present Unemployment: An Unpublished Manuscript by Knut Wicksell," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 195-205, March.
- Boianovsky, Mauro & Tarascio, Vincent J., 1998. "Mechanical Inertia and Economic Dynamics: Pareto on Business Cycles," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 5-23.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Morishima,Michio, 1976. "The Economic Theory of Modern Society," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291682, December.
- Lars Jonung, 1989. "Knut Wicksell on Unemployment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 27-42.
- Geoffrey Harcourt, 2012. "Full employment," Discussion Papers 2012-39, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:35:y:2003:i:2:p:333-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .