Transfer of Technology to Developing Countries -Japanese Type versus American Type-
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:30:y:2016:i:2:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorbecke, Willem & Salike, Nimesh, 2011.
"Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
290, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Willem Thorbecke & Nimesh Salike, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23246, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem Thorbecke & Nimesh Salike, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 23246, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Harach, Monika & Rodriguez-Crespo, Ernesto, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and trade: A bi-directional gravity approach," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Filip De Beule, 2011. "Localization, Globalization and Networks of foreign Subsidiaries," Working Papers id:4500, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:17:y:1977:i:2:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.