The Preconceptions of Economic Science I
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Tribe, 2010. "Marshall and Marshallian Economics in Britain," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jérôme Maucourant, 1998. "Pulsions et institutions : l'apport de Thorstein Veblen," Post-Print halshs-00564844, HAL.
- Nuno Ornelas Martins, 2015. "Why is this ‘school’ called neoclassical economics? Classicism and neoclassicism in historical context," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Luigi Mittone & Gian Paolo Jesi, 2016. "Heuristic Driven Agents in Tax Evasion: an Agent-based Approach," CEEL Working Papers 1605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- António Madureira & Nico Baken & Harry Bouwman, 2011. "Value of digital information networks: a holonic framework," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-30, April.
- Gilles Dostaler, 2001. "L'école autrichienne dans le panorama de la pensée économique," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-06, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Agnès Labrousse & Sandrine Michel, 2017. "Accumulation regimes," Post-Print hal-01719977, HAL.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman & Steven G. Medema, 2010. "The Reception of Marshall in the United States," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2014. "One Hundred Years Ago - Economic Theory in 1914," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1408, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Olivier Mesly & María del Carmen de la Orden de la Cruz & Juan Francisco Núñez Grapain, 2014. "Preferred shares in Spain: a case of financial predation?," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 39(37), pages 77-99, January-j.
- David Colander & Richard Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2004. "The changing face of mainstream economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-499.
- Blind, Georg, 2015. "Behavioural rules: Veblen, Nelson-Winter, Oström and beyond," MPRA Paper 66866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetart:veblen1899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.