Brief Account of a General Mathematical Theory of Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Patelis, 2012. "Capital Accumulation, Crisis and Return to Nature?," Chapters,in: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2004. "The competition-of-capitals doctrine and the wage-profit relationship," MPRA Paper 20118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013.
"What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(2), pages 113-155, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, "undated". "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, 2010. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," Econometica Working Papers wp20, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," AICCON Working Papers 76-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Petersen, Verner C., 2005. "The otherworldly view of economics - and its consequences," Working Papers 2005-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Matschke Manfred Jürgen & Brösel Gerrit & Matschke Xenia, 2010.
"Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation,"
Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-41, November.
- Matschke, Manfred Jürgen & Brösel, Gerrit, 2008.
"Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation
[Grundzüge der funktionalen Unternehmensbewertung]," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 03/2008, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Matschke, Manfred Jürgen & Brösel, Gerrit, 2008. "Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation
- Catalin Angelo Ioan & Gina Ioan, 2014. "Mathematics and Microeconomics," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(2), pages 100-108, April.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 1997. "On Working and Circulating Capital," MPRA Paper 11763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetart:jevons1866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.