Perceived Organizational Commitment And Its Impact To The Turnover Intention: A Correlation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faber, Ronald J, et al, 1995. " Two Forms of Compulsive Consumption: Comorbidity of Compulsive Buying and Binge Eating," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 296-304, December.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-126, June.
- MacInnis, Deborah J & Price, Linda L, 1987. " The Role of Imagery in Information Processing: Review and Extensions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 473-491, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oluwafemi & O. J., 2013. "Predictors Of Turnover Intention Among Employees In Nigeriaâ€™S Oil Industry," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Commitment; Turnover Intention; Human Resource Management;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grg:01biss:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:40-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (editor). General contact details of provider: http://www.globalresearch.com.my/journal.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.