Parlamentswahlen in Thailand: Politische Entwicklung und soziale Probleme
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordin Hussin, 2005. "Malay press and Malay politics: The Hertogh Riots in Singapore," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 561-575, December.
- R. Quinn Moore, 2000. "Multiracialism and Meritocracy: Singapore's Approach to Race and Inequality," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(3), pages 339-360.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:soaktu:v:20:y:2001:i:1:p:96-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Bünte) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .