Metodología para caracterizar el proceso de innovación tecnológica en la empresa sidero-mecánica cubana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinganum, Marc R., 1981. "A New Empirical Perspective on the CAPM," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 439-462, November.
- William F. Sharpe, 1963. "A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 277-293, January.
- Varga, G., 1999. "Índice de Sharpe e outros Indicadores de Performance Aplicados a Fundos de Ações Brasileiros," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_12, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Studart, Rogerio, 2000. "Financial opening and deregulation in Brazil in the 1990s Moving towards a new pattern of development financing?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-44.
- Fonseca, Nelson & Bressan, Aureliano & Iquiapaza, Robert & Guerra, João, 2007.
"Análise do Desempenho Recente de Fundos de Investimento no Brasil
[Recent Performance Analysis of Mutual Funds in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 2994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovación tecnológica; gestión tecnológica; plan de desarrollo tecnológico. technological innovation; technology management; technology development plan.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ges:articl:2008-10:9-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Izaga García, Juan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.