High-Frequency Financial Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Jiafeng & Frees, Edward W. & Rosenberg, Marjorie A., 2008. "Heavy-tailed longitudinal data modeling using copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 817-830, April.
- Anastasios Panagiotelis & Claudia Czado & Harry Joe, 2012. "Pair Copula Constructions for Multivariate Discrete Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(499), pages 1063-1072, September.
- Frees, Edward W. & Meyers, Glenn & Cummings, A. David, 2011. "Summarizing Insurance Scores Using a Gini Index," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 1085-1098.
- Shi, Peng, 2012. "Multivariate longitudinal modeling of insurance company expenses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 204-215.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Peter Xue-Kun Song, 2000. "Multivariate Dispersion Models Generated From Gaussian Copula," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 305-320.
- Aristidis Nikoloulopoulos & Dimitris Karlis, 2010. "Regression in a copula model for bivariate count data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1555-1568.
- Elif F. Acar & Radu V. Craiu & Fang Yao, 2011. "Dependence Calibration in Conditional Copulas: A Nonparametric Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 445-453, June.
- Genest, Christian & Nešlehová, Johanna, 2007. "A Primer on Copulas for Count Data," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 475-515, November.
- Hua, Lei, 2015. "Tail negative dependence and its applications for aggregate loss modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 135-145.
- de Jong,Piet & Heller,Gillian Z., 2008. "Generalized Linear Models for Insurance Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521879149, March.
- Krämer, Nicole & Brechmann, Eike C. & Silvestrini, Daniel & Czado, Claudia, 2013. "Total loss estimation using copula-based regression models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 829-839.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Modelling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 527-556, May.
- Shi, Peng & Feng, Xiaoping & Ivantsova, Anastasia, 2015. "Dependent frequency–severity modeling of insurance claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 417-428.
- Song, Peter X.K. & Fan, Yanqin & Kalbfleisch, John D., 2005. "Maximization by Parts in Likelihood Inference," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1145-1158, December.
- Patrick L. Brockett & Linda L. Golden & Montserrat Guillen & Jens Perch Nielsen & Jan Parner & Ana Maria Perez-Marin, 2008. "Survival Analysis of a Household Portfolio of Insurance Policies: How Much Time Do You Have to Stop Total Customer Defection?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 713-737.
- Frees, Edward W. & Wang, Ping, 2006. "Copula credibility for aggregate loss models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 360-373, April.
- Brechmann, Eike & Czado, Claudia & Paterlini, Sandra, 2014. "Flexible dependence modeling of operational risk losses and its impact on total capital requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 271-285.
More about this item
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:5-:d:64556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .