The Impact Of The Economic Crisis On Culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camelia STEFANESCU & Stelian PÂNZARU, 2009. "Specific Features Of The Organisational Culture Of The Local Government," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 10(2), pages 89-96, november.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development; Economic of Art and Literature; Cultural Economics; Sociology of Economics; Public Policy; Budget; Budget sistems; consumption; saving; Production; Investments; Economic crisis;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:15-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.