Further Evidence on Compensation Committee Composition as a Determinant of CEO Compensation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:10:y:2014:i:1:p:59-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Piot, 2006. "Les déterminants de l’existence et de l’indépendance managériale des comités de rémunération et de sélection en France," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(2), pages 159-185, June.
- Sharma, Vineeta, 2011. "Independent directors and the propensity to pay dividends," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1001-1015, September.
- Charles Piot, 2005. "Les Comités De Rémunération Et De Sélection Sont-Ils Perçus Comme Des Mécanismes De Contrôle En France ?," Post-Print halshs-00581273, HAL.
- Boyle, Glenn & Roberts, Helen, 2013.
"CEO presence on the compensation committee: a puzzle,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 16-26.
- Boyle, Glenn & Roberts, Helen, 2012. "CEO Presence on the Compensation Committee: A Puzzle," Working Paper Series 4113, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Géraldine Broye & Yves Moulin, 2010. "Rémunération des dirigeants et gouvernance des entreprises:le cas des entreprises françaises cotées," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(1), pages 67-98., March.
- Ertimur, Yonca & Ferri, Fabrizio & Maber, David A., 2012. "Reputation penalties for poor monitoring of executive pay: Evidence from option backdating," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 118-144.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9125-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Jerry & Cahan, Steven F. & Emanuel, David, 2009. "Compensation committee governance quality, chief executive officer stock option grants, and future firm performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1507-1519, August.
- Vidhi Chhaochharia & Yaniv Grinstein, 2007. "The Changing Structure of US Corporate Boards: 1997-2003," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1215-1223, November.
- Kanapathippillai, Sutharson & Johl, Shireenjit K. & Wines, Graeme, 2016. "Remuneration committee effectiveness and narrative remuneration disclosure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 384-402.
- Boyle, Glenn & Roberts, Helen, 2010. "Wolves in the Hen-House? The Consequences of Formal CEO Involvement in the Executive Pay-Setting Process," Working Paper Series 4063, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Gius, Mark P., 2007. "Using Panel Data to Estimate the Economic Determinants of CEO Compensation," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 3(1-2).
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:83-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Udi Hoitash, 2011. "Should Independent Board Members with Social Ties to Management Disqualify Themselves from Serving on the Board?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 399-423, March.
- Craig Peterson & James Philpot, 2007. "Womenâ€™s Roles on U.S. Fortune 500 Boards: Director Expertise and Committee Memberships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 177-196, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:vafeas03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.