Infrastructure Investment as a Real Options Game: The Case of European Airport Expansion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pra:mprapa:40679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelen, Peter-Jan & Kool, Clemens & Li, Ye, 2016.
"A barrier options approach to modeling project failure: The case of hydrogen fuel infrastructure,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 33-56.
- Y. Li & P.J. Engelen & C.J.M. Kool, 2013. "A Barrier Options Approach to Modeling Project Failure: The Case of Hydrogen Fuel Infrastructure," Working Papers 13-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Frits & Zwaneveld, Peter, 2014.
"Reële opties en de waarde van flexibiliteit bij natte infrastructuur
[Real options analysis and the value of flexibility for (wet) infrastructure]," MPRA Paper 61506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Jakob Müllner, 2017. "International project finance: review and implications for international finance and international business," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 97-133, April.
- Pongsak Suttinon & Seigo Nasu, 2010. "Real Options for Increasing Value in Industrial Water Infrastructure," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 2881-2892, September.
- Hongyan Chen & Ruwen Qin, 2012. "Real options as an incentive scheme for managing revenues in transportation infrastructure projects," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 77-101.
- Ko, Chuan-Chuan & Lin, Tyrone T. & Yang, Chyan, 2011. "The venture capital entry model on game options with jump-diffusion process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 87-94, November.
- Randrianarisoa, Laingo M. & Zhang, Anming, 2019. "Adaptation to climate change effects and competition between ports: Invest now or later?," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 279-322.
- Smit, Han T.J. & Trigeorgis, Lenos, 2006. "Real options and games: Competition, alliances and other applications of valuation and strategy," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 95-112.
- Xiao, Yi-bin & Fu, Xiaowen & Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia, 2017. "Modeling airport capacity choice with real options," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 93-114.
- Azevedo, Alcino & Paxson, Dean, 2014. "Developing real option game models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 909-920.
- Arkin,V. & Slastnikov, A., 2017. "Optimization of Concession Payments in Stochastic Model of Public-Private Partnership," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 31-47.
- Y. Li & C.J.M. Kool & P.J. Engelen, 2016. "Hydrogen-Fuel Infrastructure Investment with Endogenous Demand : A Real Options Approach," Working Papers 16-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:smit03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.