The Dynamic Relation Between Returns and Idiosyncratic Volatility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana, 2015. "Earnings forecasts and idiosyncratic volatilities," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 107-123.
- Ana Isabel Ramos Domingues & António de Melo da Costa Cerqueira & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2016. "Idiosyncratic Volatility and Earnings Quality: Evidence from United Kingdom," FEP Working Papers 579, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andy Fodor & Kevin Krieger & Nathan Mauck & Greg Stevenson, 2013.
"Predicting Extreme Returns And Portfolio Management Implications,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 471-492, December.
- Krieger, Kevin & Fodor, Andy & Mauck, Nathan & Stevenson, Greg, 2012. "Predicting Extreme Returns and Portfolio Management Implications," MPRA Paper 39845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Xiaoquan & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2014. "The intertemporal risk-return relation: A bivariate model approach," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 158-181.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:27-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liow, Kim Hiang & Addae-Dapaah, Kwame, 2010. "Idiosyncratic risk, market risk and correlation dynamics in the US real estate investment trusts," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 205-218, September.
- Guo, Hui & Qiu, Buhui, 2014. "Options-implied variance and future stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 93-113.
- Huang, Biqing & Wald, John & Martell, Rodolfo, 2013. "Financial market liberalization and the pricing of idiosyncratic risk," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 44-59.
- Peterson, David R. & Smedema, Adam R., 2011. "The return impact of realized and expected idiosyncratic volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2547-2558, October.
- Choong Tze Chua & Jeremy Goh & Zhe Zhang, 2010. "Expected Volatility, Unexpected Volatility, And The Cross-Section Of Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 103-123.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2016. "Dividend initiations, increases and idiosyncratic volatility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Miffre, Joëlle & Brooks, Chris & Li, Xiafei, 2013. "Idiosyncratic volatility and the pricing of poorly-diversified portfolios," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 78-85.
- Kevin C.H. Chiang & Xiaguan Jiang & Ming‐Long Lee, 2010. "REIT idiosyncratic risk," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 349-366, February.
- Xiafei Li & Chris Brooks & Joëlle Miffre, 2009. "The Value Premium and Time-Varying Volatility," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1252-1272.
- Chris Brooks & Xiafei Li & Joelle Miffre, 2009. "Time Varying Volatility and the Cross-Section of Equity Returns," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hassen Raîs, 2016. "Idiosyncratic Risk and the Cross-Section of European Insurance Equity Returns," Post-Print hal-01764088, HAL.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Li, Ming-Yuan Leon, 2012. "Diversification and risk-adjusted performance: A quantile regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2157-2173.
- Knill, April M. & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Sovereign wealth fund investment and the return-to-risk performance of target firms," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 315-340.
- Xiaoquan Jiang, 2010. "Return dispersion and expected returns," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 24(2), pages 107-135, June.
- Vozlyublennaia, Nadia, 2013. "Do firm characteristics matter for the dynamics of idiosyncratic risk?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 35-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:jianglee06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.