Dividend Policy and Corporate Monitoring: Evidence from the Regulated Electric Utility Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Romano & Andrea Guerrini, 2019. "Paying Returns to Shareholders of Water Utilities: Evidence from Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-12, April.
- Mehmet Levent Erdaş & Emel Bachá Sımoes, 2020. "The Relationship between Audit Mechanisms and Dividend Payout Policy within the Framework of Corporate Governance: The Case of Turkey," Journal of Economy Culture and Society, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 62(0), pages 255-284, December.
- Francisca Bremberger & Carlo Cambini & Klaus Gugler & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Dividend Policy in Regulated Firms," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/53, European University Institute.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Shome, Dilip K. & Morgan, George E., 1996. "The monitoring rationale for dividends and the interaction of capital structure and dividend decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 439-454, April.
- Enrico Onali, 2014. "Moral Hazard, Dividends, and Risk in Banks," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 128-155, January.
- Victor Gonzalez, 1997. "La valoración por el mercado de capitales español de la financiación bancaria y de las emisiones de obligaciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Jianan Guo, 2016. "Ultimate Controlling Shareholders and Dividend Payout Policy in Chinese Stock Market," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-35, June.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Antonio Estache, 2019. "Should Infrastructure Regulators regulate Dividends? Hints from a Literature Survey," Working Papers ECARES 2019-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Impson, 1997. "Market Reaction To Dividend-Decrease Announcements: Public Utilities Vs. Unregulated Industrial Firms," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(3), pages 407-422, September.
- Mehmet Levent ErdaÅŸ & Emel BachÃ¡ SÄ±moes, 2020. "The Relationship between Audit Mechanisms and Dividend Payout Policy within the Framework of Corporate Governance: The Case of Turkey," Journal of Economy Culture and Society, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 62(62), pages 255-284, December.
- M. Ameziane Lasfer, 1997. "On the Motivation for Paying Scrip Dividends," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(1), Spring.
- Abdul‐Rahman Khokhar & Sudipto Sarkar, 2020. "Market response to dividend change announcements: unregulated versus regulated US firms," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(2), pages 1759-1799, June.
- Okun O. Omokhudu & Ohidoa Toluwa, 2018. "Agency Cost and Dividend Policy in Nigerian NonFinancial Quoted Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(4), pages 325-350, April.
- Francisco Gonzalez Rodriguez, 1995. "La reacción de los precios de las acciones ante anuncios de dividendos: la evidencia empírica en el mercado español de valores," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 249-268, May.
- Julia D¡¯Souza & John Jacob & Veronda F. Willis, 2015. "Dividend Policy Responses to Deregulation in the Electric Utility Industry," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(2), pages 1-16, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:hansen94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Courtney Connors The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.