The Two Faces of Analyst Coverage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Hei-Wai & Sharma, Vivek & Cai, Kelly Nianyun, 2011. "Are stocks dumped or neglected by analysts' inferior investments to covered stocks?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 501-507, May.
- Liu, Xiaoding & Ritter, Jay R., 2011. "Local underwriter oligopolies and IPO underpricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 579-601.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:79-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liston, Daniel Perez, 2016. "Sin stock returns and investor sentiment," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-70.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0586-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lubomir P. Litov & Patrick Moreton & Todd R. Zenger, 2012. "Corporate Strategy, Analyst Coverage, and the Uniqueness Paradox," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(10), pages 1797-1815, October.
- Hu, Shing-yang & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang & Lai, Christine W., 2016. "The effect of overvaluation on investment and accruals: The role of information," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 181-201.
- Premti, Arjan & Garcia-Feijoo, Luis & Madura, Jeff, 2017. "Information content of analyst recommendations in the banking industry," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 35-47.
- repec:uts:finphd:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Wei Chen & Christos Pantzalis & Jung Chul Park, 2013. "Press Coverage And Stock Price Deviation From Fundamental Value," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 175-214, June.
- Bradley, Daniel & Chan, Konan & Kim, Joonghyuk & Singh, Ajai, 2008. "Are there long-run implications of analyst coverage for IPOs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1120-1132, June.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Houdou Basse Mama & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2017. "Investor Relations' Quality and Mispricing," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Graziano, Elvira Anna & Reale, Marco, 2011. "Does investor attention influence stock market activity? The case of spin-off deals," MPRA Paper 33545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0617-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir Rubin & Eran Rubin, 2010. "Informed Investors and the Internet," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7-8), pages 841-865.
- Chansog Kim & Christos Pantzalis & Jung Chul Park, 2014. "Do Family Owners Use Firm Hedging Policy to Hedge Personal Undiversified Wealth Risk?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 415-444, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:doukaskimpantzalis05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.