Debt Maturity Structure and Firm Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeon, Haejun & Nishihara, Michi, 2015. "The effects of business cycle and debt maturity on a firm's investment and default decisions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 326-351.
- Karren Lee-Hwei Khaw & Benjie Chien Jiang Lee, 2016. "Debt Maturity, Underinvestment Problem and Corporate Value," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(Suppl. 1), pages 1-1â€“17.
- Brunella Bruno & Alexandra D’Onofrio & Immacolata Marino, 2017.
"Financial Frictions and Corporate Investment in Bad Times. Who Cut Back Most?,"
CSEF Working Papers
463, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 02 May 2017.
- Bruno, Brunella & D'Onofrio, Alexandra & Marino, Immacolata, 2017. "Financial frictions and corporate investment in bad times. Who cut back most?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2011.
"The Driving Factors of Firm Investment: Latin American Evidence,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(5), pages 4-26, September.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2011. "The Driving Factors of Firm Investment: Latin American Evidence," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 4-26, September.
- Dang, Viet Anh, 2013. "An empirical analysis of zero-leverage firms: New evidence from the UK," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 189-202.
- Dang, Viet Anh & Kim, Minjoo & Shin, Yongcheol, 2015. "In search of robust methods for dynamic panel data models in empirical corporate finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 84-98.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2017. "Capital investment and internationalization," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 31-48.
- Jacques Sarremejeanne, 2011. "Les déterminants financiers des cessions-bail," Post-Print hal-00650571, HAL.
- Dang, Viet A. & Phan, Hieu V., 2016. "CEO inside debt and corporate debt maturity structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 38-54.
- Yomna Abdulla & Viet Anh Dang & Arif Khurshed, 2016. "Debt maturity and initial public offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1129-1165, November.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2011.
"Spatial linkages in international financial markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 237-245.
- Viviana Fernández, 2007. "Spatial Linkages in International Financial Markets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp234, IIIS.
- Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2010. "Credit insurance and investment: A contingent claims analysis approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 98-107, March.
- Álvarez, Roberto & Bertin, Mauricio Jara, 2016.
"Banking competition and firm-level financial constraints in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 89-104.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mauricio Jara, 2016. "Banking Competition and Firm-Level Financial Constraints in Latin America," Working Papers wp426, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Riachi, Ilham & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2015. "Investment, firm performance and securitization: Evidence from industrial companies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 17-28.
- Pindado, Julio & Requejo, Ignacio & de la Torre, Chabela, 2011. "Family control and investment–cash flow sensitivity: Empirical evidence from the Euro zone," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1389-1409.
- Meg Adachi-Sato & Chaiporn Vithessonthi, 2016. "Corporate Debt Maturity and Future Firm Performance Volatility," PIER Discussion Papers 29., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised May 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:aivaziangeqiu05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.