Real budget deficit implications of Gramm-Rudman-Hollings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1985.
"On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 570-597, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting," NBER Working Papers 1596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tinsley, Peter A, et al, 1982. "Policy Robustness: Specification and Simulation of a Monthly Money Market Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 829-856, November.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Gary S. Anderson & Anil K. Kashyap & George R. Moore & Richard D. Porter, 1984. "A weekly perfect foresight model of the nonborrowed reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 84-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lindsey, David E. & Farrx, Helen T. & Gillum, Gary P. & Kopecky, Kenneth J. & Porter, Richard D., 1984. "Short-run monetary control : Evidence under a non-borrowed reserve operating procedure," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 87-111, January.
- Hetzel, Robert L, 1981. "The Federal Reserve System and Control of the Money Supply in the 1970s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 31-43, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1986:i:mar:p:33-34:n:v.72no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .