The new system of contemporaneous reserve requirements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "An early look at the volatility of money and interest rates under CRR," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 26-32.
- Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra, 2009.
"Monetary policy implementation and the federal funds rate,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1274-1284, July.
- Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra, 2008. "Monetary Policy Implementation and the Federal Funds Rate," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1984. "Calculating the adjusted monetary base under contemporaneous reserve requirements," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 27-32.
- R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Investigating weekly survey forecasts of the federal funds rate," Working Papers 1985-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1985. "New seasonal factors for the adjusted monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 29-33.
More about this item
KeywordsBank reserves ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1982:i:dec:p:3-7:n:v.64no.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .