A comparison of the St. Louis Model and two variations: predictive performance and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Meade & P. W. S. Andrews, 1938. "Summary Of Replies To Questions On Effects Of Interest Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 14-31.
- H. D. Henderson, 1938. "The Significance Of The Rate Of Interest," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 1-13.
- Lyle E. Gramley & Samuel B. Chase, 1965. "Time deposits in monetary analysis," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 1380-1406.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Nelson, Edward, 2001. "The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, pages 381-400.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Nelson, Edward, 2001.
"The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 381-400.
- Nicoletta Batini & Edward Nelson, 2001. "The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited," Discussion Papers 06, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "What Does the UK's Monetary Policy and Inflation Experience Tell Us About the Transmission Mechanism?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve Bank of St. Louis ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1981:i:dec:p:13-25:n:v.63no.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .