Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Lagneaux, 2004. "Economic importance of the Flemish maritime ports: Report 2002," Working Paper Document 56, National Bank of Belgium.
- Eszter Tanai, 2008. "Management of FX settlement risk in Hungary (Report II)," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/63, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Jain, Rekha, 1999. "Changing role of regulation: lessons from US spectrum auctions," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 61-73, March.
- Mossialos, Elias & King, Derek, 1999. "Citizens and rationing: analysis of a European survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 75-135, September.
- John Armour & B.R. Cheffins & D.A. Skeel Jr., 2002. "Corporate Ownership Structure and the Evolution of Bankruptcy Law in the US and UK," Working Papers wp226, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Natasha J. Cabrera & Catherine S. Tamis-LeMonda & Michael E. Lamb & Kimberly Boller, "undated". "Measuring Father Involvement in the Early Head Start Evaluation: A Multidimensional Conceptualization," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f3abe60cbadd488290bbe7e49, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2006. "The deregulation of Japan's electricity industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Li, Huimin & Zheng, Dazhi, 2015. "The intertemporal risk-return relationship: Evidence from international markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 156-180.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbas, Qamar & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf I & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad & Zahid, Maliha, 2014. "Financial performance of banks in Pakistan after Merger and Acquisition," MPRA Paper 60790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve Bank of St. Louis ; Banks and banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlar:y:1998:p:4-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .