Opening remarks: the economic outlook and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murphy, Robert G., 2014.
"Explaining inflation in the aftermath of the Great Recession,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 228-244.
- Robert G. Murphy, 2013. "Explaining Inflation in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 823, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2014.
- Ascari, Guido & Florio, Anna & Gobbi, Alessandro, 2017. "Transparency, expectations anchoring and inflation target," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 261-273.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2015. "Monetary expansion and bank credit: A lack of spark," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 510-520.
- Nelson, Edward, 2013. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Binder, Carola Conces, 2015. "Whose expectations augment the Phillips curve?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 35-38.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016.
"Le retour de l’économie keynésienne,"
Revue d'économie financière,
Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(1), pages 173-186.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie Keynesienne," Sciences Po publications 2016-14, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie keynesienne," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l’économie keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-01509704, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l’économie keynésienne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4di9av1cud8, Sciences Po.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:208-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland & Lo Duca, Marco, 2013.
"On the international spillovers of US quantitative easing,"
Working Paper Series
1557, European Central Bank.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2015. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2013. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1304, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jung, Kuk Mo, 2016. "Uncertainty-Induced Dynamic Inefficiency and the Optimal Inflation Rate," MPRA Paper 69715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosa, Carlo, 2011. "Words that shake traders," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 915-934.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Nicoletti, Giulio & Vidal Martínez, Ariadna, 2016.
"Global corporate bond issuance: What role for US quantitative easing?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 114-150.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Nicoletti, Giulio & Vidal Martinez, Ariadna, 2014. "Global corporate bond issuance: what role for US quantitative easing?," Working Paper Series 1649, European Central Bank.
- Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Quantitative Easing by the Fed and International Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 02-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Rosa, Carlo, 2014. "The high-frequency response of energy prices to U.S. monetary policy: Understanding the empirical evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 295-303.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Economic conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2010:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.