Opening remarks: the economic outlook and monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Murphy, Robert G., 2014.
"Explaining inflation in the aftermath of the Great Recession,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 228-244.
- Robert G. Murphy, 2013. "Explaining Inflation in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 823, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2014.
- Rosa, Carlo, 2011. "Words that shake traders," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 915-934.
- Ascari, Guido & Florio, Anna & Gobbi, Alessandro, 2017. "Transparency, expectations anchoring and inflation target," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 261-273.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2015. "Monetary expansion and bank credit: A lack of spark," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 510-520.
- Nelson, Edward, 2013. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Edward Nelson, 2011. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lo Duca, Marco & Nicoletti, Giulio & Vidal Martínez, Ariadna, 2016. "Global corporate bond issuance: What role for US quantitative easing?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 114-150.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Nicoletti, Giulio & Vidal Martinez, Ariadna, 2014. "Global corporate bond issuance: what role for US quantitative easing?," Working Paper Series 1649, European Central Bank.
- Binder, Carola Conces, 2015. "Whose expectations augment the Phillips curve?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 35-38.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l’économie keynésienne," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(1), pages 173-186.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie Keynesienne," Sciences Po publications 2016-14, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie keynesienne," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l’économie keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-01509704, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l’économie keynésienne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4di9av1cud8, Sciences Po.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland & Lo Duca, Marco, 2013. "On the international spillovers of US quantitative easing," Working Paper Series 1557, European Central Bank.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2015. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2013. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1304, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Quantitative Easing by the Fed and International Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 02-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jung, Kuk Mo, 2016. "Uncertainty-Induced Dynamic Inefficiency and the Optimal Inflation Rate," MPRA Paper 69715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosa, Carlo, 2014. "The high-frequency response of energy prices to U.S. monetary policy: Understanding the empirical evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 295-303.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2010:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed