Innovation in non-bank payment systems: remarks (Google's role in E-commerce)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 83-108.
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 355-361.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003.
"Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
9717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," Law and Economics 0401001, EconWPA.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2003. "Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt66w6p7qz, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2003. "Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2n24f63d, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "The New New Financial Thing: The Sources of Innovation Before and After State Street," NBER Working Papers 10223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 332-337.
- Shane Greenstein & Timothy F. Bresnahan, 2001. "special issue: The economic contribution of information technology: Towards comparative and user studies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 95-118.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems ; Information technology ; Technology - Economic aspects ; Electronic commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpc:y:2007:x:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .