Is rural America facing a home price bust?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Henderson, 2007. "The power of technological innovation in rural America," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 4.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2007. "The Tenth District's defining industries: how are they changing?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 59-81.
- Grinols,Earl L., 2004. "Gambling in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521830133, December.
- Nancy Novack & Jason Henderson, 2007. "Can ethanol power the rural economy?," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 1.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "A new perspective on rising nonbusiness bankruptcy filing rates : analyzing the regional factors," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 55-83.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 2003. "The Call of the Wild: Call Centers and Economic Development in Rural Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 87-108.
- Mark Drabenstott & Mark Henry & Kristin Mitchell, 1999. "Where have all the packing plants gone? : the new meat geography in rural America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 65-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkms:y:2008:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.