Bank regulation: asking the right questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, John C. & Schroeder, Roger G., 1984. "Getting results from your MRP system," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 57-64.
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-361, May.
- Scott E. Knudson & Jack K. Walton & Florence M. Young, 1994. "Business-to-business payments and the role of financial electronic data interchange," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 269-278.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan & Joseph P. Newhouse & Dahlia Remler, 1996. "Are Medical Prices Declining?," NBER Working Papers 5750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baumol, W.J., 1992. "Private Affluence, Public Squalor," Working Papers 92-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, B.C. & Longe-Akindemowo, O., 1998. "Regulatory Issues in Electronic Money: A Legal-Economics Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp98-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Mohamed A. Ramady, 2009. "Evolving banking regulation and supervision: A case study of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA)," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 235-250, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision ; Banks and banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:1997:i:qi:p:5-10:n:v.82no,1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.