Understanding the Asian crisis: systemic risk as coordination failure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2001.
"Currency crisis and contagion: evidence from exchange rates and sectoral stock indices of the Philippines and Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 529-546.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2000. "Currency Crisis and Contagion; Evidence From Exchange Rates and Sectoral Stock Indices of the Philippines and Thailand," IMF Working Papers 00/39, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Femminis, Gianluca & Ruggerone, Luigi, 2001. "'Crony Capitalism', Bail Outs and Bank Runs," CEPR Discussion Papers 2751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jón Daníelsson & Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2008.
"Equilibrium asset pricing with systemic risk,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 293-319, May.
- Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2006. "Equilibrium asset pricing with systemic risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24515, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Jon Danielsson, 2006. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing with Systemic Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp561, Financial Markets Group.
- Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Equilibrium asset pricing with systemic risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jokipii, Terhi, 2006. "Forecasting market crashes : further international evidence," Research Discussion Papers 22/2006, Bank of Finland.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- William C. Hunter & David A. Marshall, 1999. "Thoughts on financial derivatives, systematic risk, and central banking: a review of some recent developments," Working Paper Series WP-99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Andre Cartapanis, 2004. "Le declenchement des crises de change : qu'avons-nous appris depuis dix ans ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 97, pages 5-48.
- Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Modelling Financial Instability: A Survey of the Literature," Staff Working Papers 02-12, Bank of Canada.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael H. Moskow, 2000. "Disruptions in global financial markets: the role of public policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 2-8.
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:fisrev:2017:21:11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises - Asia ; Risk ; Investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1998:i:qiii:p:13-38:n:v.22no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.