Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajkumar Janardanan & Xiao Qiao & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2019. "On commodity price limits," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(8), pages 946-961, August.
- Imtiaz Mohammad Sifat & Azhar Mohamad, 2019. "Circuit breakers as market stability levers: A survey of research, praxis, and challenges," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 1130-1169, July.
- Clapham, Benjamin & Gomber, Peter & Haferkorn, Martin & Jentsch, Paul & Panz, Sven, 2018. "Circuit breakers: A survey among international trading venues," SAFE Working Paper Series 197, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Herbert L. Baer & Douglas D. Evanoff, 1990. "Payments system issues in financial markets that never sleep," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 14(Nov), pages 2-15.
- Sarah Draus & Mark van Achter, 2012. "Circuit Breakers and Market Runs," CSEF Working Papers 313, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1990:i:sep:p:2-13:n:v.14no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.