Private prices, public insurance: The pricing of federal deposit insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Spindt, 1983. "Money is what money does: a revealed production approach to monetary aggregation," Special Studies Papers 177, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Johannes, James M & Rasche, Robert H, 1981. "Can the Reserves Approach to Monetary Control Really Work?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 298-313, August.
- William Barnett, 2005.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Dallas S. Batten & Courtenay C. Stone, 1983. "Are monetarists an endangered species?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1990. "The effect of subordinated debt and surety bonds on banks' cost of capital and on the value of federal deposit insurance," Working Paper 9012, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1992. "Forbearance, subordinated debt, and the cost of capital for insured depository institutions," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 16-26.
- GEORGE E. French, 1992. "Early Corrective Action For Troubled Banks," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(4), pages 103-113, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1985:i:sep:p:45-57:n:v.9no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .