Monetary policy report to the congress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balachandra, P., 2006. "Implications of private sector participation in power generation--a case study from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2466-2479, November.
- Dao, Ngoc Tien & Ngo, Chi Le & Nguyen, Quynh Huong & Nguyen, Thu Hang, 2013. "Participation of non-state actors in formulation of trade policy in Vietnam," Papers 921, World Trade Institute.
- Zhang, Yanbing & Hua, Xiuping & Zhao, Liang, 2011. "Monetary policy and housing prices : a case study of Chinese experience in 1999-2010," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2006.
"Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: The response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1527-1567.
- Fabrizio Zampolli, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: the response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics," Bank of England working papers 297, Bank of England.
- Denholm, Paul, 2006. "Improving the technical, environmental and social performance of wind energy systems using biomass-based energy storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1355-1370.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:11:y:2007:i:02:n:s1363919607001734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2004.
"Are non-fundamental equilibria learnable in models of monetary policy?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1743-1770, November.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, "undated". "Are Non-Fundamental Equilibria Learnable in Models of Monetary Policy?," Discussion Papers 01/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Honkapohja, S. & Mitra, K., 2001. "Are Non-Fundamental Equilibria Learnable in Models of Monetary Policy?," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 501, Department of Economics.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Are Non-Fundamental Equilibria Learnable in Models of Monetary Policy?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/13, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2004.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2001. "Are Non-Fundamental Equilibria Learnable in Models of Monetary Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0034-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGough, Bruce & Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C., 2005.
"Using a long-term interest rate as the monetary policy instrument,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 855-879, July.
- Bruce McGough & Glenn D. Rudebusch & John C. Williams, 2004. "Using a long-term interest rate as the monetary policy instrument," Working Paper Series 2004-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pippenger, John, 2012. "The Fragility of Overshooting," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4rd5j98c, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:wyi:journl:002125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:34:y:2016:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Pickerill, 2007. "â€˜Autonomy On-lineâ€™: Indymedia and Practices of Alter-Globalisation," Working Papers id:815, eSocialSciences.
- Tobal Martín & Yslas Renato, 2016. "Two Models of FX Market Interventions: The Cases of Brazil and Mexico," Working Papers 2016-14, Banco de México.
- Danijel Nestić, 2005. "Price Level Convergence: Croatia, Transition Countries and the EU," Working Papers 13, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Capraro Rodríguez Santiago & Perrotini Hernández Ignacio, 2012. "Intervenciones cambiarias esterilizadas, teoría y evidencia:el caso de México," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(2), pages 11-44, abril-jun.
- Pippenger, John, 2009. "Dornbusch Was Wrong: There is no Convincing Evidence of Overshooting, Delayed or Otherwise," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt78k0b5zw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - United States ; Monetary policy - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2003:i:aug:p:351-378:n:v.89no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .