Federal Open Market Committee directive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Robert B. Kahn & Ross Levine, 1989. "External debt and developing country growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 352, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Lanahan, 2016. "Multilevel public funding for small business innovation: a review of US state SBIR match programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 220-249, April.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:18:y:2007:i:07:n:s0129183107011169 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:15:y:2004:i:09:n:s0129183104006650 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:270-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azarnoush Ansari & Arash Riasi, 2016. "An Investigation of Factors Affecting Brand Advertising Success and Effectiveness," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(4), pages 20-30, April.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:20:y:2009:i:09:n:s0129183109014424 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFederal funds rate ; Federal Open Market Committee;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2002:i:oct:p:438:n:v.88no.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .