Western economic developments
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Jacquelyn Chase, 2003. "Regional prestige: Cooperatives and agroindustrial identity in southwest Goiás, Brazil," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 20(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Gibson, John & Fatai, Osaiasi Koliniusi, 2006. "Subsidies, selectivity and the returns to education in urban Papua New Guinea," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 133-146, April.
- Chan, Justin S.P. & Hong, Dong & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2008. "A tale of two prices: Liquidity and asset prices in multiple markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 947-960, June.
- Patchnart Rouangsang & Chaiwat Nimanussornkul, 2012. "Relationship between inflation rate and economic growth rate of Southeast Asian countries," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(3), pages 65-76, September.
- Fitz, Dylan, 2013. "Development Chutes and Ladders: A Joint Impact Evaluation of Asset and Cash Transfers in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ziesemer,Thomsas, 2003. "Multiple-steady-state growth models explaining twin-peak empirics?," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chang, Erick P.C. & Chrisman, James J. & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2011. "The relationship between prior and subsequent new venture creation in the United States: A county level analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 200-211, March.
- Hongyi Li, 2010. "Health, education, and economic growth in East Asia," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 110-131, June.
- Pal Sudeshna, 2011. "Media Freedom and Socio-Political Instability," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Amin, Shahina & DaVanzo, Julie, 2004. "The impact of wives' earnings on earnings inequality among married-couple households in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-70, February.
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2010. "Does export dependency hurt economic development? Empirical evidence from Singapore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 204-218.
- Hoon Park & Clifford Russell & Junsoo Lee, 2007. "National culture and environmental sustainability: A cross-national analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 31(1), pages 104-121, March.
- LI, Hongyi & HUANG, Liang, 2009. "Health, education, and economic growth in China: Empirical findings and implications," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 374-387, September.
- Minten, Bart & Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Agricultural Technology, Productivity, and Poverty in Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 797-822, May.
- C. Simon Fan, 2004. "Relative wage, child labor, and human capital," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 687-700, October.
- Fan, C. Simon & Stark, Oded, 2008.
"Rural-to-urban migration, human capital, and agglomeration,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 234-247, October.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2007. "Rural-to-Urban Migration, Human Capital, and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers 7116, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- G. Bhalachandran, 2011. "Kautilya's model of sustainable development," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 41-52, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwe:y:2000:i:sep:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed