Western economic developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen & Ken Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn & Teresa Munzi & Timothy Smeeding, 2008.
"Inequality in Human Development: An empirical assessment of thirty-two countries,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
178, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Grimm & Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn & Teresa Munzi & Timothy Smeeding, 2009. "Inequality in Human Development: An empirical assessment of thirty-two countries," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 6, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Grimm, M., 2009. "Inequality in human development : an empirical assessment of thirty-two countries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18722, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Grimm & Kenneth Harttgen & Timothy Smeeding & Mark Misselhorn & Teresa Munzi & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "Inequality in Human Development: An Empirical Assessment of Thirty-Two Countries," LIS Working papers 519, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bozoglu, Mehmet & Ceyhan, Vedat, 2007. "Measuring the technical efficiency and exploring the inefficiency determinants of vegetable farms in Samsun province, Turkey," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 649-656, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - West (U.S.) ; Federal Reserve District; 12th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwe:y:1998:i:nov:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .