Risk and financial development: a comparative case study of Mexico and Indonesia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Eicher, T-S & Turnovsky, S-J, 1997. "Risk and Financial Development. A Comparative Case Study of Mexico and Indonesia," Working Papers 97-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Eicher, T-S & Turnovsky, S-J, 1997. "Risk and Financial Development. A Comparative Case Study of Mexico and Indonesia," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 97-02, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk ; Economic development ; Mexico ; Indonesia;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:1996:p:147-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .