Economic fundamentals and a yen currency area for Asian Pacific Rim countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Melvin & Michael Ormiston & Bettina Peiers, 1992. "Economic fundamentals and a yen currency area for Asian Pacific Rim countries," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren L. Coats, 1987. "Capital mobility and monetary policy: Australia, Japan, and New Zealand," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 81-94.
More about this item
KeywordsPacific Area ; Yen; Japanese ; Foreign exchange rates - Pacific Basin ; International trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:1992:p:344-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .