The Reagan economic plan--discussion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Wilson & Wendy E. Takacs, 1980. "Expectations and the adjustment of trade flows under floating exchange- rates: leads, lags and the J-curve," International Finance Discussion Papers 160, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudolf R. Rhomberg, 1976. "Indices of Effective Exchange Rates (Indices de taux de change effectifs) (Indices de tipos de cambio efectivos)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 88-112, March.
- Kravis, Irving B & Lipsey, Robert E, 1977. "Export Prices and the Transmission of Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 155-163, February.
- Peter B. Clark, 1974. "The effects of recent exchange rate changes on the U.S. trade balance," International Finance Discussion Papers 52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-692, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1981:i:fallsuppl:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.