Why has wage growth stayed strong?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary C. Daly & Bart Hobijn, 2014.
"Downward Nominal Wage Rigidities Bend the Phillips Curve,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(S2), pages 51-93, October.
- Daly, Mary C. & Hobijn, Bart, 2013. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidities Bend the Phillips Curve," Working Paper Series 2013-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 11 Jan 2014.
- Monras, Joan, 2015. "Economic Shocks and Internal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Craighead, William D. & Tien, Pao-Lin, 2015.
"Nominal shocks and real exchange rates: Evidence from two centuries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 135-157.
- William D. Craighead & Pao-Lin Tien, 2013. "Nominal Shocks and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Two Centuries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Michael W. Elsby & Donggyun Shin & Gary Solon, 2013. "Wage Adjustment in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aedín Doris & Donal O’Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2015.
"Wage flexibility and the great recession: the response of the Irish labour market,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n244-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aruoba, S. Borağan & Bocola, Luigi & Schorfheide, Frank, 2017.
"Assessing DSGE model nonlinearities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 34-54.
- S. Borağan Aruoba & Luigi Bocola & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Assessing DSGE Model Nonlinearities," NBER Working Papers 19693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Luigi Bocola & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Assessing DSGE model nonlinearities," Working Papers 13-47, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "The Government Spending Multiplier in a Deep Recession," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.22, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Mees, Heleen & Franses, Philip Hans, 2014. "Are individuals in China prone to money illusion?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-46.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:67-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Diéz-Catalán & Ernesto Villanueva, 2015. "Contract staggering and unemployment during the great recession: evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1431, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fallick, Bruce C. & Lettau, Michael & Wascher, William L., 2016.
"Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the United States during and after the Great Recession,"
1602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fallick, Bruce C. & Lettau, Michael & Wascher, William L., 2016. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the United States During and After the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitri Koustas, 2013.
"Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 44(2 (Fall)), pages 193-260.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitri Koustas, 2013. "Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence," NBER Working Papers 19600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Koustas, Dmitri, 2013. "Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence," IZA Discussion Papers 7715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano, Fasani, 2016.
"Long-run Unemployment and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
352, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2016.
- Stefano Fasani, 2017. "Long-run Unemployment and Macroeconomic Volatility," CEIS Research Paper 408, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2017.
- Egorov D.A. & Perevyshina E.A., 2016. "Modelling of Inflationary Processes in Russia," Working Papers 2138, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bazhal, Iurii, 2015. "Impact of Wage Policy on Economic Growth in Transitive Countries and New Interpretation of the Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 67106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2015.
- Balázs Reizer, 2015. "Do Firms Pay Bonuses to Protect Jobs?," CEU Working Papers 2015_6, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Wix, Carlo, 2017. "The long-run real effects of banking crises: Firm-level investment dynamics and the role of wage rigidity," SAFE Working Paper Series 189, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Balazs Reizer, 2016. "Do Firms Pay Bonuses to Protect Jobs?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1612, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sachiko Kuroda & Isamu Yamamoto, 2014. "Is Downward Wage Flexibility the Primary Factor of Japan's Prolonged Deflation?," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 9(1), pages 143-158, January.
- Biswas, Siddhartha & Hanson, Andrew & Phan, Toan, 2018. "Bubbly Recessions," Working Paper 18-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Pierre Fortin, 2013. "The Macroeconomics of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity : a Review of the Issues and New Evidence for Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1309, CIRPEE.
- Filippo Gori, 2016. "Disentangling the Monetary Policy Stance," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 27, Bank of Lithuania.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2012:i:apr2:n:2012-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.