Interpreting recent growth in M2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kugler, Peter, 1991. "Common trends, commodity prices and consumer prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 345-349, December.
- Robert H. DeFina, 1988. "Commodity prices: useful intermediate targets for monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-12.
- Frederick T. Furlong, 1989. "Commodity prices as a guide for monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 21-38.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Ethan S. Harris, 1995. "The commodity-consumer price connection: fact or fable?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 21-38.
- James M. Boughton & William H. Branson, 1988. "Commodity Prices as a Leading Indicator of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 2750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Monetary policy and the price rule: the newest odd couple," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-13.
- C. Alan Garner, 1995. "How useful are leading indicators of inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-18.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1986. "Expectations and Commodity Price Dynamics: The Overshooting Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 344-348.
- Cody, Brian J & Mills, Leonard O, 1991. "The Role of Commodity Prices in Formulating Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 358-365.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1989:i:nov10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.