Mission insurance: how to structure a social enterprise so its social and environmental goals survive into the future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miriam Wasserman, 2000. "Mining data," Regional Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q3, pages 17-24.
- Joe Peek & Eric Rosengren, 1998. "The evolution of bank lending to small business," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 27-36.
- Gregory D. Squires & Sally O'Connor, 1999. "Access to capital: Milwaukee's small business lending gaps," Proceedings 773, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alicia Robb & Robert Fairlie, 2006. "Access to Financial Capital Among U.S. Businesses: The Case of African-American Firms," Working Papers 06-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- P. Köllinger & M. Minniti, 2006.
"Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 59-79, August.
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti, 2006. "Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfcr:y:2009:p:1-6:n:v.5no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .