Have Inflation Dynamics Changed?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pär Stockhammar & Pär Österholm, 2018.
"Do inflation expectations granger cause inflation?,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 35(2), pages 403-431, August.
- Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2016. "Do Inflation Expectations Granger Cause Inflation?," Working Papers 2016:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2016. "Do Inflation Expectations Granger Cause Inflation?," Working Papers 145, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Karlsson, Sune & Österholm, Pär, 2018. "Is the US Phillips Curve Stable? Evidence from Bayesian VARs," Working Papers 2018:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Sune Karlsson & Pär Österholm, 2020.
"A note on the stability of the Swedish Phillips curve,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(6), pages 2573-2612, December.
- Karlsson, Sune & Österholm, Pär, 2018. "A Note on the Stability of the Swedish Philips Curve," Working Papers 2018:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcec:00084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.